SFK has developed a line of automated machines for pig slaughtering in order to improve the yield of each pig.
The Autoline concept ensures the highest quality of meat, optimum hygiene as well as improved working conditions and performance in slaughterlines.
The new generation of SFK Systems' Autoline machines for slaughtering of pigs focuses on increased capacity utilising new precision-positioning technologies that allow for high-speed tool motions.
Furthermore, the SFK Autoline concept follows the well established and undisputed SFK dressing-line automation concept with tools in contact with carcasses being sanitised between each animal.
Safe and operator-friendly operation is ensured by designing the machines as self-contained units with fixed operation areas where high-precision tools and moving parts are safe-guarded by stainless steel panels.
Our Autoline concept includes the following machines:
• Autoline Pig Bung Dropper - APB7 US version
• Autoline Pig Carcass Opener - APO7 US version
• Autoline Pig Evisceration Unit - APE4 US version
• Autoline Pig Back Finning - APF7 US version
• Autoline Pig Splitting saw - APS7 US version
• Autoline Pig Neck Cleaner (trimmer) - APT7
• Autoline Pig Ink-jet Stamping Machine - API8 US version
SFK's state-of-the-art Autoline concept meets the latest demands of the meat industry.